Jan. 2016 Currently


Listening to the Rose Bowl. We just got back from our friends house where we watched U of M and Notre Dame. Last night we watched MSU...lots of football the last couple of days!

Loving being able to spend time with my husband's family and mine. My sister and her husband came in from KS and my husband's dad came in from TN. It was great seeing everyone!

I also have had the opportunity to do a little bit of crafting...



Thinking about the last minute things I want to get done...lets see how productive I can be the next two days!

Wanting this year to be a healthy one. Last year we spent A LOT of time at the doctor. I am hoping we can avoid that unless it is for a well check up!

Needing to remain stress free. When I go back to work there are A  LOT of changes...five new students starting, more assessing (that is also new), new evaluation process, etc. I tend to get super stressed out over these things and I just need to remember to breathe and relax! It will all work itself out. 

One Little Word...ENJOY! I need to enjoy my family, friends, and my students. Time goes by way too fast and I want to savor every moment! I sometimes get too caught up in what is coming up and forget to enjoy the now!

Link up with Farley to share your Jan. Currently. Happy New Year! I hope it's a great one! 




4 comments

  1. Love the READ sign and your gallery wall!!! Happy New Year!! Good luck with all the changes!

    ~Traci
    The Bender Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, I love your crafting projects! They are nice :) I also love your one word... Enjoy, sometimes it's so hard with such busy lifestyles, to enjoy what's around us! Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your READ sign. Here's hoping you can stay low stress.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, LOVE your READ sign! It's so cute! Hopefully there won't be too many doctor's visits for you this year.

    ~Bre

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top