I am linking up with Kacey to share some of the fun activities we did this week. Here we go!
1. We practiced counting out vehicles and writing how many. You can find this activity in this pack.
We also practiced counting out teeth and one to one correspondence. You can find this newly updated pack here.
We practiced counting out raindrops made from felt.
We also rolled the dice, counted and stamp the number.
2. My kids LOVED this! You put the cardboard inside of a ziploc bag, add a few squirts of paint and you the kids drive the car over it. They loved it and it was mess free!
We also painted with toothbrushes. They enjoyed this as well!
3. We practiced tracing shapes with vehicles.
We practiced making letters with play-doh and straws. They loved this all!
My kiddos enjoyed putting pipe cleaners into the drainer.
4. We explored magnetic bottles.
5. We practiced writing out our numbers. They stamped the number, traced the number and counted out the number. These you can find here.
Have a great weekend!