I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday.
1. We tore paper, crumpled it into a ball and threw into the basket.
2. My sister gave me two huge boxes of paint chips and so I have been coming up with some activities to do with these two huge boxes. Make sure to check back soon for some fun ideas!
3. We said the candy poem, counted how many candies and then stamped the number. You can find that here.
We have been practicing counting out objects 1-10.
And one to one correspondence.
4. We made our parents gifts. The morning class just glued the tissue paper and the pm class scrunched it up and glued it on for some extra fine motor practice. You can grab the heart here.
5. We identified the shape on the 'mail' and then we put it in the mailbox.
We also painted with cookie cutter hearts.