Five for Friday


It's time for Five for Friday

1. I created some new ABC practice sheets for next year. Since I have some of my kiddos for 3-4 years now I like to mix it up so they are not doing the same thing every year. On this sheet the kids will stamp the letter, rainbow write the letter, and then color the picture that begin with that letter. 
You can find these here. 


I also made this Write, Color, and Stamp Letters. You can Find this one here. 



2. I made some number lines for the kids to get some more practice with number identification and order when we are singing five little ducks or five little monkeys or saying any of our poems with numbers that increase or decrease. Students will just move the clip accordingly. 
You can grab this freebie here. 


3. We made tissue paper hearts. So cute!


4. Links Sensory Tub



5. I have been getting back into shape and I finally went for my first run in about 7 months. I used to be a very avid runner (probably more like obsessed) and then once I had kids and with my husband working so much that took a back seat. One of my new year's resolutions this year is to get back into shape and taking that time for myself at least four times a week. 


Last, but not least check out the fun Valentine Freebies I just posted on TPT. 






No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.