Paint Chips Galore!

My sister works at Sherwin Williams and she asked if I would like some paint chips. I said sure because I had a few activities I wanted to make and instead of a small box I ended up with this...
And come to find out they don't recycle these! So I had to find many uses for these because I did not want to just waste them. 
So here are some fun activities you can do with paint chips!













I have some projects in the next couple of months we are going to be making with all these paint chips too! 
Do you have any other suggestions for activities for your kiddos with paint chips?



1 comment

  1. Wow, that looks like you will have many paint chips for a long time. I am glad you got them donated and they won't end up going in a landfill.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.