Saturday, March 5, 2016

Five for Friday




Did this week drag by for you too? Everyone I talked to said this week felt super long and I agree! I think some of it is the weather (we had snow, rain, sleet, 20s and sunnny and 60s...Only in MI). 


1. We are getting ready for March is Reading Month...with Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.


2. We finished up talking about transportation and we played this fun game. The kids roll a dice and count out that many spaces and then identify the letter. 



3. We celebrated 100s Day! We made crowns, counted out 100 fruit loops and put them on a necklace. 




4. I updated some freebies. You can find them here.
How Many Bees Counting Book


Where is the Dog Adapted Book (new) and cut and paste book.




5. Coming up next weekend is #SpedDollarDeals...it is going to be one day only so make sure to check it out next Sunday!


Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Love the transportation game. I am going to adapt this for our current building study. Thanks for the great idea and the freebies too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is a an easy way to differentiate for different skills! :)

      Delete
  2. I may have to adapt that transportation game for sight or spelling words. What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the transportation game idea. Thinking of making it on a shower curtain or the clear vinyl so it can be easily folded up and used another day. That way I could make a large one to keep in the block area and to use as part of a large group activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! I will have to do that. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete