Five for Friday

I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday! 

Was it just me or was this week insanely crazy?! I think the full moon was effecting everyone!

This week we celebrated Easter and had a small 'party' with an egg hunt, lacing eggs, matching eggs, and making some bunny ears. 

1. Our fun bunny ears...




2. We used excess lamination to lace eggs and then stuffed them with easter grass. 


3. We found eggs in the grass and matched them. This activity is from Life Over C's


4. We went for an egg hunt. The morning class had to find specific colors and for the pm class we wrote their names on the eggs and they had to find them!



5. I have been crafting some more...such a great stress reliever. 

Ethan has an Avengers theme room that we have slowly been changing over too. We made these to add to it. 
I also made a teacher toolbox! 



You can find the tags I used here for free. 

I am going to be trying to get rid of my desk next year because right now I just throw all my junk on there and my kids love to run behind there. I am going to be making it more child proof and trying to organize a little better. I am super excited about this! 

Also, please make sure to check out Janice at the PreK Partner...it is her 3rd Blogger Anniversary and she has some fun tips and a great giveaway going on!


Have a blessed Easter weekend! 



No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.