Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Currently

Oh Boy It's Farley

I am linking up with Farley for March Currently! 


Listening to the Disney channel's Goldie and Bear. My kids love this show!
Loving that it is March! I have a lot to do, but usually the weather starts to warm up and spring break is right around the corner!

Thinking, wanting, and needing a snow day tomorrow! I have lots to do at home and school that I am behind on and the day off would help out immensely with getting some things crossed off my list!

Polling Site- yes, my school is and we had a whole plan about how we were going to run the day, but last week unexpectedly we were told no school for students and then on Friday we were told no school for us, teachers too. :) Yay!

Have a great Tuesday!


5 comments:

  1. WOW an extra day off! That sounds heavenly. Hope you get caught up on that never ending to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like a snow day, but here in Alabama it is rare. This year we have had a very mild winter. Mostly it just rains! Have a great March!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make great use of that snow day by catching up on work...or just catch up on relaxing! Either way it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get your snow day! And it has been interesting to learn how many schools are polling sites for Election Day. Glad you didn't have school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. March is my favorite month! It's a great time of the year.

    ReplyDelete