Sunday, April 3, 2016

April Currently



It is April and here in MI we may be getting an inch of snow...NOOOO! Hopefully it will warm up again quickly so we can enjoy some time outside. I am definitely ready for winter to be over. Otherwise, this is one of the only spring breaks I don't really have any plans. I am hoping to get a little bit of school stuff done. I have some scoring that I really need to tackle, but otherwise I am just going to enjoy my time with my kiddos (snow or no snow). 

Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh Boy It's Farley


7 comments:

  1. Bummer! Snow for Spring Break! We got some last weekend in Kansas but it melted by noon! It is a wonderful feeling not to need anything. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I found your blog through Farley's link up, and I am your newest follower! I really hope the snow doesn't happen.....and enjoy your spring break!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some flakes and more tomorrow but nothing sticking. :)

      Delete
  3. I am on Spring Break this week, too, and visiting my daughter in Seattle. I was lamenting leaving at this particular time because usually the week of break is the first week of spring... THIS time though, I'm glad I missed it. Hopefully the weather will be back on track once I get home. We had two sixties days and two fifties, so it is nice here, but not great. See you around. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I'm following you because you have to be nearby with the weather mentioned. Hope to do some Michigan link-ups this summer. Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A MI link up would be awesome! I have not had the opportunity to go to a link up and I would love too. :) Enjoy Seattle!

      Delete