Saturday, April 16, 2016

Five for Friday

I am finally linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! I have been meaning too for the last three weeks and it just hasn't happened. This was our first week back from spring break and it was a long one, but fortunately the weather is finally getting nice out and we are able to get outside, which has helped!

Here are some things we did this week!

1. We hammered golf tees. The kids loved this!

 2. We used a fork and made some cute spring chicks!


3. We played spin a pinwheel. For the morning class we worked on colors and for the afternoon class we worked on letters. You can grab free recording sheets here. I got the pinwheels at target a couple of years ago, but I am sure you can find something similar at the dollar tree.  



4. This past Thursday, my son made his first visit to the ER because he got a bad cut near his eye. Fortunately they just had to glue it and not do any stitches. It was an eventful evening and nerve wrecking for Mommy and Daddy!




5. A graduation certificate freebie. I was use some certificates I made with Microsoft Word even before I began creating things myself so it was time for an upgrade! Enjoy the new certificates! You can find them here or click on the picture. 


Have a great weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. Amazing that they can glue kids back together! Good thing. And kids love hammering, anytime, anywhere, on anything... for good or for bad :) See you around. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pinwheel idea. I will have to look for some pinwheels at the dollar store the next time I go out. I think my students would enjoy a game like yours.

    ReplyDelete