Five for Saturday

Where has the time gone?! I have been meaning to blog about what has been happening in our room, but things have just been crazy here! Here is a quick recap of some of the fun things we have been up too. :)
 1. We have been working on answering questions. I love these question smash mats from Simply Speech! Make sure to check them out. They are especially great for your students that are nonverbal.

2. We worked on counting out goldfish and graphing them. The kids love this. You can find these activities here



3. We have also been working on counting out ants. This is from Lakeshore. The kids love how real the ants look!



We also worked on identifying letters with cars. 



4. We have been finishing up our farm activities. We did a farm vocabulary smash mat! I love these and so do the kids!



We also had fun painting a pig who rolled in the mud!



5. This week my kids had their first official teeth cleaning and did awesome!!!

I also have a new assistant to help with laminating. :)



I hope you have a great weekend! I am off to run a 5k this morning for the Angel Kisses Foundation. This foundation is super close to my heart because of a dear friend that loss her sweet baby to SIDS. If you are in MI you should check out some of their fundraisers to help raise money for families in MI with similar situations. There are still not a lot of services and support readily available for families and this is the ultimate goal of Angel Kisses and of my friend's foundation.

You can link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday here!  Have a great weekend!




2 comments

  1. I love the idea of the Alphabet Car Mat! I bet my pre-kinders would love that! Time to look for some cars:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ant! Can think of lots of uses! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.