Five for Fraturday- Zoo


I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday. The last couple of weeks have been crazy busy between end of the year IEPs, end of the year assessing, and having two new kiddos starting, but we in between all of that we have also had fun learning all about zoo animals. Here are a few of the activities we have been up too!

1. Build a shape bear cookie tray activity. 
You can find this here. 

2. We have been working on printing more legibly. I love these Roll and Write activity mats from Ashley Hughes and so do the kids!


3. We made coffee filter peacocks and paper plate snails. The snails were also great cutting practice. 




3. We have been working on counting and printing numbers. We used these count, scan and write activity. They love using the qr scanner. 

We also counted the zoo animals and wrote how many. This is one of the activities from my Zoo-licious Literacy and Math Activities. 




4. We sorted worms by size and also created different patterns with them. 


5. We also practiced ordinal position. I found these free activities from Laura Martin. You can find them here.  


Next week we will be diving into talking about the ocean, which is one of my favorite themes of the year! Have a great Saturday!




1 comment

  1. The snail is a great cutting activity! Gonna Pin that one. Thanks. And stop by to enter my HUE Animation Studio giveaway. My kinders and I did two projects and I bet you'd have fun with it, too. See you next time, Kate. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.