Show and Tell Tuesday


I am linking up with Forever in Fifth Grade for Show and Tell Tuesday. Here is what I have been up to this month. 



Ethan started teeball. He is on the Detroit Tigers team!!!! :)
He is great a hitting the ball, but we need to work on running the bases. His first ever hit he ran to the pitcher's mound and not to first base. 





Madi turned two this month and her favorite present was her new bike! She is crazy fast on it and has no fear which scares me a little, but she loves it! I love this age and wish it could last forever!



This past month we visited the new Penguinarium at the Detroit Zoo. I definitely recommend it if you are in the area. It is the largest in the US and you can get super close to them. They also have the tanks that they swim over you and all around you. It was a lot of fun and I cannot wait to go back again. 




Most of my IEPs are done for the school year. Last week I had 14 IEPs, which was exhausting, but now I only have two more to go and then I am done! :)




5 comments

  1. I love penguins, that sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought two was a wonderful age! Never understood the "terrible twos" title. It's always nice to meet another Michigan blogger! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss when my youngest started baseball. They're so cute trying to figure out which way to run! 14 IEPs is crazy! I have 2 next week and that's it. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! That is totally me in the last week and the weeks coming up. iep, iep, iep!! Your kids are cuties. And I hear that penguin exhibit is terrific... maybe this summer. Hey, stop by and enter the drawing for a HUE animation kit!! See you around. Kathleen
    Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14 IEP's yikes!!!! I am afraid to ask how many you have in all.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top