5 for Friday

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
1. Yesterday was the last day of school and I am now officially on vacation! Yay! 
I will be honest this year has been very bittersweet for me because many of my kiddos I have had for three years and now they are going on to Kindergarten. I am going to miss them, but so proud of all the growth they made while with me!!!!!
2. This past week we had our end of the year party...popsicles, bubbles, water table, and sidewalk chalk. It was a fun day!

3. I am loving my towel holder I made last weekend! 
4. Next Friday we are leaving for Orlando, FL to go to the Kennedy Space Center, Universal Studios, and Disney! We cannot wait!
5. This week in between packing and cleaning the house we plan on relaxing and enjoying the pool and riding bikes.
Have a great Saturday!

3 comments

  1. Ah. These next days for you will be golden! Enjoy! One. more. week. for me yet. Happy summer! Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a great last week!

      Delete
  2. How did you make the towel holder? It looks great!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top