June Pick 3 Pinterest Party


I am linking up with Just Read, Pawsitively teaching, and Inspired Owl's Corner for their monthly Pinterest


Free Number Formation Rhymes. These are so fun! Print and Drive little cars, trucks and planes and learn proper letter formation.:

I love these cute number rhymes posters and sayings from Preschooll Mom!

Fantastic and Easy Wooden and Rustic Home Diy Decor Ideas 9 | Diy Crafts Projects & Home Design:

Here is a project I plan on tackling this summer. We just got a pool and now we have a beach towel problem in the kitchen...they all are on the floor so I thought this would be an easy and cheap fix. This is a project I plan to tackle next weekend!. You can check it out here from Shanty 2 Chic. 


Captain America MandM’s Cookies on kleinworthco.com #HeroesEatMMS #CollectiveBias #shop:

I also found these cute Captain America cookies (great for 4th of July too!) from Kleinworth and Co


You can check out my pinterest page here.

You can check out more fun ideas by checking out the Pick 3 Pinterest link up! 


1 comment

  1. Love the Captain America cookies! They would be perfect for Fourth of July! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top