Monday Made It

I am linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!

I love when summer rolls around and I have time to create for my home and classroom. I usually have a long list of things to check off that I just never get to during the school year. So here are two things I made this weekend.


I was given this box and I was not sure at first what to do with it, but then I thought it would be perfect for sorting by color and by length. So the top row is for tall and and the bottom row is for short. I cut out yarn, pipe cleaners, and straws would be perfect to sort. 




I made this towel holder. I loved Shanty 2 Chic's blanket ladder and I wanted to make one for all of our beach towels that were being thrown on the floor in the kitchen once the kids came in from the pool. I adjusted the directions a little by using PVC pipe instead of metal rods which was about $30 cheaper. I love how it turned out and how functional it is in that area. 

Link up with Fourth Grade Frolics to share your creations!




3 comments

  1. Great ideas! Love the towel ladder! Thanks for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Towel Ladder. I think I am going to make one, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was super easy to make! The plans came from here
      http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2014/03/diy-wood-and-metal-pipe-blanket-ladder.html

      but I used PVC pipe instead of the metal rods.

      Kate

      Delete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top