Five for Friday & a Freebie

I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!

1. Well, last week we went to Disney. It was so much fun! I am happy to be home though. :) The heat in FL was terrible (mid-90s and high humidity).

2. I love naptime! I have been working on cleaning up my desktop! Madi's face is totally able to be seen! I had A LOT of items started, but not finished so I worked on finishing up the many things I had started! The files on the right are coming to you soon! :)

3. During naptime I also have had the opportunity to organize, laminate, and cut materials.


4. If you have purchased some of my packets...please go back and check for updates! I have been doing a ton of updating and revamping of my activity packs!

5. Now for a freebie! :)

You can have your little ones make a weather chart so they can keep track of it at home. 





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top