Five for Friday


I am linking up with Kacey for five for Friday. 
1. So I have been wanting to repaint our living room for some time and Matt finally agreed to it! 
I have been LOVING gray especially when there are accent colors of teal and blue. 
Here was some of my inspirations...
A Runaway Muse: Project Spotlight: Character Home Up-Do #grey #turquoise #homedecor:
Runaway Muse
Looking for a warm #GrayPaint color? Here are five #SherwinWilliams colors to choose from. SW paints are our top recommendation for our #Bellingham WA customers. http://www.northpinepainting.com:
Sherwin Williams
love the pops of colour with grey. When you are sick of the blue, its easily replaced by yellow, purple, or green ect. Instead of completely redecorating the whole room.:
2. My sister visited this week from KS and she came over to go swimming. I wish she lived closer so we could hang out more!
3. I went to Target this week and scoped out some of the school supplies. These were a few of the items I picked up.

4. It has been crazy hot here so we have been enjoying the pool and ice cream and popsicles.



5.  You can find a fall freebie here

Have a great weekend!


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top