Monday Made It

I have made a few tasks that are great for table time or for work boxes and all of the materials I had on hand and were free! 


These tactile sensory cubes came from Jessica at Wild and Fun in Pre-K. I made mine a little different. I used a kleenex box and filled it with noodles. I added different pieces of fabric around it that I had at home. So this didn't cost me a penny! :) If the kiddos enjoy it I am going to make more. 




These felt flowers came from The Kindergarten Connection.  Another freebie as I had all of the materials on hand. :)



The tulip idea came from Little Minds at Work. I used thick cardstock and tied the yarn around the popsicle stick for students to lace. 


Check out Monday Made It for more fun ideas. Happy 4th of July!

9 comments

  1. Your students are going to love getting their hands on all of these. Thanks for sharing!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable and functional little hands on activities and exploration for your students!!! Gotta love having all the materials to make them too:) Thank you for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun! I always love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your post! And - happy 4th!! Please visit my Monday Made It HERE. Have a great week! Pam from PJ Jots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Seriously! I love that you found ways to do things with what you had for free. A woman after my own heart! Now my mind is racing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ideas for the little ones. Thanks for sharing.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ideas for the little ones. Thanks for sharing.
    Beti

    ReplyDelete
  8. These will definitely keep your little learners busy! Love all of these ideas! :)
    Kay @ Sommer’s Lion Pride

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.