Monday Made It


 I saw this saying and just LOVE it! I made one and sprayed the frame aqua blue for our hallway. 




This 3D Wall Art my husband even likes, which is saying a lot. It is made out of straws. You can read more about how to make it here from This is Our Bliss. She made her's black, but I used 


I LOVE this spray paint! I have used it for many different projects!

I was looking for something to put in the middle and I didn't want to spend a lot. I couldn't find any wall art or clocks that was sticking out to me so I made this.




 For the classroom I made this Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Game board. This idea came from The Many Little Joys. 

This alphabet skills game is perfect for preschoolers and is a great extension activity to go along with the beloved book, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.
To make it a little more challenging I mixed up the letters, but you can do it either way. 



Have a great Monday and check out Fourth Grade Frolics for more Monday Made It ideas!

6 comments

  1. CUTE wall art. Where did you find those metal pieces?

    https://ladyliteracy-sixthgrade.blogspot.com/2016/07/more-books-please-mosaic-monday-made-it_25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is straws sprayed with spray paint.

      Delete
  2. Love your wall art! We painted an accent wall to our living room too :)

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top