Pinterest Pick 3



I am linking up for Pick 3 Top Pinterest Picks with The Inspired Owl. 




I love these touch and feel cubes from Jessica in Wild and Fun in Pre-K! 

I plan on making some for my classroom this summer! 





Another item on my to do list this summer is to make...

Fine Motor and Color Matching Flowers from The Kindergarten Connection. The great thing about these is I have all of the materials here at home. :)
Fine motor skills are important to develop in early childhood. Work on strengthening those fine motor muscles with this fun color matching activity!:


Something I want to do with my kiddos next year at the start of the year is this textured bubble wrap bus! How fun is that?! This is Crafty Kids at Home. 


Do you like to craft with BUBBLE WRAP? It is our favourite JUNK material to re-use in our arts and crafts.Have a go at our Wheels on the Bus inspired bubble wrap bus craft, with wheels that really do go round and round.:

Check out more fun Pinterest finds below!




5 comments

  1. Love your ideas! Thanks for sharing your finds and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the bubble wrap bus is adorable!!!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! That bubble wrap bus is adorable. Perfect for beginning of the year. I love those sensory flowers, I have added those to my to do list! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love bubble wrap? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.