Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday


I am linking up for Show and Tell Tuesday! You can link up with Forever in 5th Grade here

Since coming back from vacation I have finally painted our living room. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time! It is actually a light shade of gray (the picture make it look more tan). The kiddos even helped me out.




Although I feel like this summer is flying by! I did stop at Target and pick up a few items from the Dollar Spot. Some shape and number magnets, a new calendar, and a couple of puzzles and birthday certificates.




I have started prepping for next year. I have started getting my name matching for my new kiddos. 




Last, but not least I have been LOVING swimming eating popsicles and ice cream and just hanging out with these two! Lots of fun! 


What have you been up to this month?! Link up with Forever in Fifth Grade to share.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having a relaxing summer!

    It always feels so great to paint a room or two. I was thinking of repainting our TV room but I'm feeling kind of lazy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Show & Tells are exactly why I love summer! You have the time to get things done around the house, leisurely do things for the next year, and spend time with your favorite people! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete