Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August Top 3 Pinterest Picks


Here are some back to school ideas I am loving and will be prepping before we go back. 


I love this sensory bin from Learning 4 Kids. It is great for the beginning of the year and simple to prep. Check it out here.
Learning about shapes in a sensory bin activity:


This is on my tpt wishlist and I will definitely be purchasing soon. I love these name folders from Play to Learn Preschool. 

Preschool Name Folders:

 

Last, but not least I love stuffing the scarecrow. I think this will be super fun for all my kiddos! 
You can check it out here at Kindergarten Rocks!
Scarecrow Stuffin:

Link up or check out more back to school ideas below!


6 comments:

  1. Seriously...the kiddos LOOOVED stuffing and un~stuffing the scarecrow. Hope your students enjoy it too! Amber ~ Kindergarten Rocks Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how much fun the kids would have stuffing and unstuffing a scarecrow! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate. Stuffing that scarecrow looks like lots of fun! I like the worksheet to label all of his parts too! Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuffing the scarecrow looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun and creative preschool/kinder ideas! I'm sure the kids would love that scarecrow! Thank you for sharing and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted a sensory box. I need to just go ahead and do it this year! Stuffing a scarecrow would be so much fun!! I pinned it for later:)

    ReplyDelete