Monday, August 8, 2016

Construction Activities

Every year I do a Transportation theme for a couple of weeks in the winter. This year however, I  I am going to be doing just a construction theme. I have mostly boys and I am sure they will love all of the construction vehicles and tools. 

My construction packet is my most popular packet and this summer I updated it! 
There are a lot more activities and there the graphics have all been updated. Here are a couple of the new activities. 

You can find this packet here.  There are 208 pages! (almost doubled in size!)

There are some new sorting activities, more vocabulary activities, beginning sound activities, and matching activities. Something for all ability levels. 








I also created some adapted books with a construction theme. There are five books in this resource. 



I cannot wait to do these activities with my kiddos this winter! Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment