Five for Friday


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday. 

1. Well, my classroom is in the process of being completed. You can check it out here. 


2. Ethan has been loving all of my maze activities I have created. I made them for him because he loves to do mazes. You can check the ABC ones here

There are number ones here.

And I just finished some shapes ones here.


3. Ethan has also been loving these number mats I made. You can find those here.



4. This is my last week off before starting screener next week so I have been enjoying the pool and we made a trip to the zoo to see the new baby giraffe. 

5. You can grab these fun shape posters free here.

 Shape Posters Freebie

Have a great weekend!






No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.