Saturday, August 20, 2016

Five for Friday


1. Preschool Screener went very smoothly this week. Now on to writing up IEPs and holding the meetings next week.
2. I am on instagram...I know I am super late to the party! I signed up a long time ago and was overwhelmed and didn't really try it, but I am going to be trying it again (and with more success!). 
Follow me on Instagram here or @funinecse

3.So this week was a super crazy! I have been in the dr with my kids 4/5 days. We have had pink eye, strep throat, dislocated elbow, and ear infection. Needless to say, since returning to work this week I have felt some major Mom guilt! :(
4.  Before the dislocated elbow incident yesterday I was able to get in my room for a short time and get my 'closet area' all made up. 

Everything is labeled.

Workboxes are sorted.


And it is good to go!

5. Check out this fun Apple Maze Freebie here
Ethan loves mazes and was super excited about this!
If your kiddos like that check out my ABC Mazes or Number Mazes or Shape Mazes
They are great for fine motor practice and identification!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment