Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday





Well, my summer is over and preschool screener has begun! We do a child find every summer and then screen the students to determine appropriate preschool placement. It is a two-week process. 





My room is in the process of being put together. I did a lot of rearranging to make more defined areas in the room and to add some storage for my our gross motor materials. 
Disclaimer: It is still a work in progress! :)












A couple of weekends ago one of my best friends from college got married! It was a fun wedding on the water on the west side of MI. It is beautiful over there!





I have been trying to spend as much time in the pool and with my kiddos these last few weeks. We went to the zoo and saw the baby giraffe and visited the penguin house one more time! We have gone for some bike rides and to the park too! 





7 comments:

  1. Oh, your room is so nice and large.... wait until you see my rabbit hutch of a space in some future post when I get brave enough for a reveal :P Different areas are the way to go in set-up. I wish your photos were bigger so I could be nosier! See you next time. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on it, it should enlarge them. :) Can't wait to see your classroom reveal! I am sure it looks great.

      Delete
  2. Looks like your room is really shaping up! I'm so jealous of all of your beautiful cupboards! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The only bad thing about our cupboards are not very deep so it is hard to fit things in them.

      Delete
  3. Your classroom looks great. I love the areas you are arranging. Have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your classroom! I love the way you have an extra nook/separate space.

    https://ladyliteracy-sixthgrade.blogspot.com/2016/08/21st-century-skills-poster-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete