Five for Friday Apples & Freebies!

I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday. 
1. Matching colors. I found these borders at the Dollar Store and cut the borders shorter and I painted clothespins so the kids could clip and match the colors. 

2. We used the vocabulary boards to determine if the crayons were the same or different. You can find the crayons freebie here.


3. We started practicng matching our names. 


4. We sorted apples by size and matched apple emotions.



You can grab this apple matching freebie here.

5. We painted the top of our apple trees. We used red pom poms dipped in the red paint to make the apples. We still need to finish the trunks and will take a picture when they are done. :)


Next week we will be learning all about fall. It is finally starting to feel like fall here in MI, which I LOVE! Have a great weekend!


1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.