Friday, September 30, 2016

Five for Friday

I am linking up with Kacey to share some of the activities we did this past week.
1. Last week I was able to do some crafting which I love! 
I made this sunburst mirror. You can check out how to make it here from Love, Create, Celebrate. I had all the materials already, which was even better!

I also finally finished my patriotic wreath. I started this back in May and just never finished it, but I went and bought the red flowers this past weekend and finally got it done! :)


2, This week we practiced identifying letters...


3. We did some shape matching 


And we practiced counting out the people on the bus and sorting them by color. You can find those mats here. 


4. We had fun learning about fall! 






You can find the Fall Flip It, Say It, Stamp It here (and it's free!). 

5. Last, but not least we started singing Going on a Bear Hunt with our cameras



Have a great weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment