Five for Funday!

1. Well, all of our IEPs are done and went well! :)  Next week we are starting school! 
2. I loved Differentiated Kindergarten's fine motor tub idea and made my own. We will be using ours a little differently. Parents will have to request to take it home. We have had problems about items not being returned or damaged in the past and so this way if they are requesting it then I know the parents really want to do the activities with their kiddos and should complete them with their child. 
3. Last weekend we finally got to the Legoland and Sea Life Aquarium by us. The kids loved it! 




4. I finally got around to organizing my freezer which was driving me crazy! I got the tubs from Target thanks to the idea from iheartorganizing!

5.  Have a great weekend!


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top