Lesson Plan Format

I was asked to share my lesson plan. Here is a screen shot of it and I have a separate binder for the vocabulary core board activities and a separate binder with the table time and work box activities. I usually take pictures of the work boxes and table time activities and put them into the folder. 

In the front of my binder I have all of the Creative Curriculum goals and standards we are expected to meet and I have listed when throughout the day they are met because many of our goals are met daily. 


You can grab the sample of the lesson plan here. 



I have an am (2.5-4 year olds) and pm (4-6 year olds) class so the day goes by really fast!

Here is a break down of the times. Right now movement has been a little longer for my am class as they are not quite ready to sit for an extended calendar time. 
You can grab a copy of that here.




What do your lesson plans look like?





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top