Five for Friday

I am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday!
1. This week was a LONG week, but I have survived and can finally put my feet up! We had Halloween, dentist appointments for my two kiddos, two days and nights of conferences, and the ASD consultant visited my room! But I made it and I can finally relax!


2. We started reviewing colors and shapes. We read Brown Bear, Brown Bear and used Kwik Stix to paint the animals for retelling the story. We also did some other corresponding Brown Bear activities that you can find here. 

3. We also read Dog's Colorful Day. We used the story board while reading the story and then retold the stories at centers with this fun interactive mat. You can find out more about these here. 




4. I also brought out the instruments for the kiddos to explore. They loved these!  


5. Now time to relax!!!! Have a great weekend!


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top