Kwik Stix

I was asked to review Kwik Stix and I was very excited to do so. I LOVE these and so do the kids!
Kwik Stix® Tempera Paint, 24pk - Multicolor
Kwik Stix® Tempera Painting Kit, 3pk - 18 Neon Colors
Kwik Stix® Tempera Painting Kit, 3pk - 18 Metallic Colors
Why do we love them so much?
1. The colors are vibrant!
2. They are mess free! (they dry in less than 90 seconds!).
3. The are easy for my little ones to use.
4. They require little prep (no paint brushes, smocks, or water).
5. You can now buy them at Target!!!!
There are basic colors, neon colors, and Metalix!
Here are some activities you can make with them!



We painted our Brown Bear animals and will be retelling the story with them. 



With the holidays approaching, these would also be great as stocking stuffers!
Definitely check them out! :)
Kwik Stix® Tempera Paint, 24pk - Multicolor

1 comment

  1. Oh this is another cute and creative artwork episode. I always enjoy your work dear.:) Please don't stop sharing. your blog is already bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top