Five for Friday

Although, Doodle Bugs Teaching is on Christmas Vacation I thought I would share five random things about this week.
1. On Monday we had a snow day! We got outside and built a snowman and went sledding. It was a fun, relaxing day!

2. Santa visited us on Tuesday and read a story to us. 
 3. We practiced I like and I do not like with the vocabulary board with




4. I am trying to get prepped for when we return in January. When we come back in January we are going to be starting our Dramatic Play Post Office! 


5. The kids have been loving I Spy Color Adapted Books. Check them out here. 


Also, make sure to check out tpt for #8daysofchristmas Dollar Deals.

We are on day #6
Here is what is $1 in my store today. Great for working on shapes with your little ones!





No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top