3,2,1...Outer Space Activities


I have been trying to update some of my activities and my Outer Space Activities definitely needed a face lift. Here are some of the activities included:

Planet Colors emergent reader.

Day and Night reader (explains how it works).


Roll, count, and color. 


If I were an astronaut writing...


Sorting day vs. night


Ordering the planets from largest to smallest.


Write the Room.


Flip It, Say It, Stamp It


Count the ten frame, match the number and then record it. 


Planet Readers. 


Measuring Planets. 


Counting Syllables.




Check out the Outer Space Literacy and Math Activities here. They are 1/2 off for the next 24 hours!


No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top