Core Vocabulary Procedures

When I attended the core vocabulary conference in the summer they talked about making labels around the room and making the individual pictures visible. So why not make our procedures also that way. 
As the year continues I am hoping to start labeling individual items (for example, light: turn on, turn off).
Until I get to that though I decided to make some small posters showing students what to do for arrival, cleaning up, putting on their schedule for center rotation, snack, and packing up. This could easily be done for other times of the day too, but these are the biggest transitions for my kiddos. 


All of the posters have been posted around the classroom. 





They have really helped and I love how it reinforces the core vocabulary words we have been learning. 



1 comment

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top