Song Choice Board

Once my kiddos have been introduced to most of the songs we do regularly I let them start to request songs. However, my kids seem to pick the same three or four songs daily. To help them become more varied I have made a song choice board.
Why give them the choice? For my kiddos with limited language it encourages them to show/ verbalize what songs to do because they want a say. It also makes them a part of the classroom community and shows their voice does matter. 
They love being able to share what songs they want to dance too and by having a variety of songs to rotate through we don't get stuck in the rut of doing the same one or two. 
You can find this here:




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top