ABC Activities


ABC Mega Pack


I wanted to share my ABC mega pack again. More activities have been added and it is about 675 pages of activities! You can buy all activities separately! Since I have some of my kiddos for about three years I like to keep mixing activities up. We review the letter of the week every Wednesday and this is when we practice printing, identifying the letter, and practice the sound of the letter. Here are some of the activities included that we have been doing! 



I have been trying to use more sensory bin activities because they are great for table time and early finishers. Here is a beginning sound sorting one. You can grab the mats for free here. And you can find the alphabet language cards here (they also fit in the Carson Dellosa cubes) or use your own. We LOVE these cubes...so many uses!  

Beginning Language Roll and Learn Pocket Cubes




With my morning class we have been doing the letter books to help expand their vocabulary. 




With my pm class we have been using these to practice discriminating between upper and lower case and working on identifying words with that letter's beginning sound. 




These daubing pages were just newly added and will be used next year with my morning class. 


I will be using these beginning sound and upper/ lower case discrimination pages with the pm group next year. 


During table time we have been using these play-doh mats


and letter mazes! Great for fine motor too! 





To introduce the letter we LOVE Alphatales books. The kids love the stories and the letter songs! 


AlphaTales Box Set: A Set of 26 Irresistible Animal Storybooks That Build Phonemic Awareness & Teach Each letter of the Alphabet




For the next 24 hours it is 1/2 off! There are LOTS of activities literacy centers, morning work, early finishers, and extra practice! Check it out here!


4 comments

  1. I have now seen a few posts where teachers are using play dough in such creative ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun activities and ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a plethora of resources!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I am sure my kids will enjoy these activities.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top