Summer, Summer, Summertime!

Summer is right around the corner and I cannot wait! 
In the past I have taught summer school, but now that I have my own two kiddos we just do some summertime activities daily to keep them in the routine of school and work on skills so they won't be lost over the summer break. Here are some fun activities you can check out!
These activities are from Summer Print and Go! (1/2 off today!)
Summer Print and Go! for Pre-K and Kindergarten
Here are some of the activities included!


















We are also going to be working on improving our writing and cutting skills. Here are some of the activities we are going to do! 

You can find these summer fine motor activities here.  (Also 1/2 off today!)

Summer Fine Motor Activities









Last, but not least here are some fun sensory bin activities I am going to be working on with my kids! 
They are easy to differentiate which is great!

Summer Sensory Bin Fun!








Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top