ABC Games and Activities




I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new ABC games and/ or activities that are interactive for the kids and keeps them interested. Here are some games that my kiddos love and are easy to make! 

First, I store all of these general abc games in these sterlite tubs and I keep them out and accessible to be able to use if there is ever some free time or if I need something for centers. 


Chicka Chicka ABC magnet match



Alphabet Soup. I use a metal spoon so the magnetic letters stick better than a plastic spoon. 



ABC carrots. I put them in sand and students draw them out and stamp the abc (there is also a number option). You can find this freebie here. 


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Retell Tree


ABC popcorn. You can find this here.


Sock Upper and Lower Case Match Up


Roasting ABC Marshmallows. You can find this activity here.


Swat an ABC bug.


ABC dough mats. You can check them out here.




What ABC activities do your kids love to do?!




No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.