Changes for Next Year

Every year I try to reflect on what worked great and what things I want to change. Last year, I had an extensive list of changes including rearranging my classroom, but this year is more just about working on improving things that worked last year.
1. Get more writing in! Make a class book once a month. And do journaling at the end of the day to discuss what their favorite activity of the day was.
2. Make an ABC craft book. This will reinforce the letters learned weekly, but also be a great take home project at the end of the year.
3. Do whole group core vocabulary board activities daily.
4. Make and use small core vocabulary boards that can move around with me for easy access. 
5. Send core vocabulary homework for parents to practice with their child. You can check it out here
product_0
6. Start Number of the Week at the beginning of the year. 
 


What changes do you want to make for next year?!

1 comment

  1. I love and also scared of changing. It's exciting also love stay my comfort zone. HAAA... Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top