Target Dollar Spot Finds, Ideas, & Freebies!

If you are like me during the summer I frequent the Dollar Spot at Target looking for items to use in my classroom. 
Before purchasing though I always try to think of what I can specifically use these items for. So here are some ideas for all of your great Target Dollar Spot Finds!
Number Stacking Blocks
I am going to be using these during table time for building and for number order, but I also put that many dots on the number to begin to recognize how many is the number.
Trays! 
I LOVE trays! 
I use them at table time or during centers to place all of my materials on for that activity and then I quickly rotate to the next activity by just moving the trays. 
Felt Today is the Weather
Great for Core Vocabulary Boards. You can get some pictures and show the students and ask "What is the weather". Students can move it to the appropriate weather. You can  find some cards here.
Felt How do you feel?! 
Another opportunity to use the core vocabulary board. You can ask students How they feel and they can answer using the chart.
Felt Piggy Bank
A great table time or early finisher game where students can match the coins. Do this on the felt board vertically and it is also great for fine motor practice!
Race Car Tape
You can place this on a board vertically for students to drive a car on. Great for building fine motor strength in their arms and core. 
Felt Color Sorting
The bands can be used during table time to sort color pictures. 
You can find some color sorting cards here. You just need to print on cardstock, laminate, and glue felt on the back. 

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.