BBQ Dramatic Play

We LOVE BBQing in the summer and I thought this would be a fun dramatic play opportunity for my kiddos at school too. 
BBQ Dramatic Play
Here is what's included:

When we have our BBQ at school I bring in my Little Tikes Grill and food. The kids love it and it is great because you can turn the bottom part horizontally to make it shorter for your little ones. You can find it on Amazon here. 
                                                   Little Tikes Cook 'n Grow BBQ Grill

Students will work on requesting the food items they want from a menu. The waiter/waitress will be taking the order and be working on asking what they would like to eat.



Students will be able to count the food items circled and write that number as the receipt. 

You can check out the BBQ dramatic play here. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Saturday! 

No comments

All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.