As my second year teaching preschool special ed. I have made some changes to accomodate my students needs as much as possible. The behavior chart I created I have included a happy face so the students know what that they want to work their way up and the pictures of the thinking chair and what they could potentially miss for poor behavior is included.
I had the kids make their birthday crowns the second day of school. This is to help me remember when their birthdays are and also it is fun and personal to them.
I color-coded my classroom rules so as to differentiate each rule and there are pictures to code what they should be doing.

A picture schedule made on Boardmaker is another change I made. I pull each thing off as we accomplish it.

I am also making a schedule for one of my autistic students that contains real pictures that will be more personal to him. The laminator was down today so I am hoping to get that created tomorrow.
Lastly, I have created jobs for my afternoon class. Last year, I had a special helper and I will continue to do that daily, but this will be anice addition. I am introducing the jobs this week.
All documents are copyright protected. Please do not alter my documents in anyway.... Powered by Blogger.